For 25 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. Embraced by bassists over the decades, the iconic series continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body and perfectly matched electronics.
The SR300E 4-string electric bass is priced like a beginner's instrument, but it has features that make it anything but a cut-rate starter axe. First off, it has a 5-piece SR4 maple/jatoba neck and light, mahogany body with smooth rounded edges and a deep, lower cutaway for better access to the upper frets.
For electronics, the SR300E features Ibanez PowerSpan dual coil pickups. Equalization chores are handled by Ibanez Custom 3-band EQ with Power Tap switch. This allows the control to be more effective in creating useful, popular bass tones.
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple with jatoba
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: Info not available
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Info not available
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: PowerSpan dual coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: PowerSpan dual coil
- Brand: Ibanez
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Not applicable